Package: Accounting Integration Module
To better understand how to force an update to Pilera from your integrated accounting system. A forced sync ignores the regularly scheduled updates from your accounting system and does it immediately. NOTE: It is recommended to only do a forced sync when necessary as it puts a strain on bandwidth.
A forced update can be accomplished by scrolling to the bottom of the occupants page and clicking the “Update from [your accounting system]”. It will then manually update Pilera with your new accounting system information.
Step by step:
- OCCUPANTS PAGE: Scroll to the bottom of the overview page.
- CLICK THE “UPDATE FROM” link at the bottom of the page
- Review the information in Pilera before the update and then review the information after the update to determine the correct information has changed.
- Forced updates/Syncs should only be done when necessary. Try to schedule announcements around regular updates.
- Automated synchronizations occur overnight.
Force synchronization is a great way to make sure all your information is up to date before sending a large email but should only be used when absolutely necessary. It is best practice to let the automated sync do the updates.