Learn how to recall activity logs that you have already created and a quick overview of how to edit them.
Activity logs can be found in the personal section of the relevant residents’ profile page.
Step by step:
- GO TO THE OCCUPANTS PAGE and find the relevant person.
- GO TO THE PERSONS PROFILE PAGE by clicking on the blue emoticon in the same row as the person
- FIND THE OCCUPANT LOG ENTRIES section of the page near the bottom. Here you will find all the logs for that person.
- EDIT BY CLICKING THE EDIT LINK beside the relevant log.
- When a log is resolved don’t forget to add the resolution to the log for future reference.
Call logs are a powerful way to keep track of interactions with your residents but they are useless if you don’t use them. Don’t forget to look up previous log entries before contacting a resident so as to get the full picture.