Summary/Goal: How to add a new unit work order for common areas to the existing list.
After mousing over the ‘Tickets’ tab scroll down and select the ‘Common Area Work Orders’ tab, and click the ‘Add’ button fill out the following information that is necessary for your situation. After filling out the information with the red asterisks select ‘Add’ and you have places a unit work order for a common area.
1. ACCESS THE ‘COMMON AREA WORK ORDERS’ TAB by mousing over the ‘Tickets’ tab and select the button that states ‘Common area work orders’.
2. MOUSE OVER THE ‘ADD COMMON WORK ORDER BUTTON’ In the new window and select it towards the bottom of the page.
3. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE FILLED OUT with the red asterisks next to it. This includes the subject, description, common area, service type, and priority. Once you have completed filling in the information necessary for this task select the ‘Add’ button at the bottom of the page to file the new unit work order for the common area.
- You have the option to attach any files necessary. In the attachment section select the yellow button that states ‘Add attachments’. In the new window you can drag and drop any files from your computer for the unit work order for the common area. Once you have dropped the file in select the yellow button that states ‘Attach file’ to complete this task.
- The Job details section is not required to fill out, but can be used to track the hours and pay used to complete the unit work order for common areas.
This is an easy way to add a new unit work order for common areas. This is a great way to organize work orders by the following information status, state, common area, and service type.