Summary/Goal: To upload a document that can be viewed by the public, entire community, board members, or management depending on the situation.
Under the ‘Resource’ tab select the ‘Document Library (Legacy)’ button. On the new window select the ‘Upload Document button’, fill out the information with the red asterisks. Once this is completed select the upload button.
- SELECT THE ‘Manage’ tab mouse over the ‘Document Library’ button select it.
- SELECT THE YELLOW BUTTON that states ‘Upload Document’.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED to fill out the information with the red asterisks next to it this includes category, file.name, access, notify community, date uploaded, and file.
- ONCE COMPLETED select the blue button ‘Upload’ to complete this task.
- You can upload a single file or multiple files at the same time depending on your situation.
- If the category you are looking for does not exist, select the word ‘manage’ in blue ink.
- A window will appear in the text box towards the bottom of the page. Add the new category to the list of existing categories. Then select the blue button reading ‘Add’ after you have finished the above steps.
- You have the ability to select who can and cannot see the file public, community, board members, or management.
Uploading files is an easy way to stay organized and keep your documents all in the same place. You have the ability to customize each file and grant viewer permission depending on the file.