How to add a topic to a new topic to the knowledge base as well as the purpose of some of the fields displayed in the new topic.
In the knowledge base section hit the “Add a topic” button and fill in the relevant data. Once complete hit the “Add” button and the information should be uploaded into your Pilera Knowledge base account.
Step by step:
- GO TO THE KNOWLEDGE BASE through the 'resources' tab in the navigation bar. (Knowledge base is a separate module and not active in all communities.)
- CLICK ADD A TOPIC button on the right hand of the knowledge base page.
- FILL IN THE INFORMATION
- Name: The question being asked.
- Body: The answer to the question.
- Permissions: Who is capable of seeing the topic.
- Copy to All Communities: Makes a copy of the topic in all communities you manage.
- Tags: Tags are broad terms used to create easily findable categories. Tags can be found on the right side of the knowledge base.