Board members have different permission settings within Pilera that grants them access to areas or information that normal residents do not receive. They can do all the same actions as a resident as well as the below listed capabilities.
- APPEAR ON BRICKLET within the right hand side of the Pilera app. This will allow residents to see who their board members are.
- IN THE INCLUDE FILTER of the announcements feature. When sending out an announcement you can choose to include or exclude board members from it.
- PERMISSION SETTINGS IN DOCUMENT LIBRARY & KNOWLEDGE BASE can restrict access to a file based on whether they are a board member or not.
- If board members want some other functionality you can give them access to manage the communities Pilera Easysite by going into their profile and checked the web admin checkbox.
- If a board member needs to send messages or upload documents to the community, you can give them manager access. But be careful as that is a lot of responsibility.
Board members are granted a lot more responsibility and functionality over an average resident. Getting access to documents and other information not granted to a resident can help with security issues.