In this article we will go over the different capabilities a resident can have while in Pilera.
Residents can perform a good amount of tasks within Pilera. They can make online payments, fill out online forms, review documents and events as well as a myriad of other tasks.
- REVIEW COMMUNICATIONS in the messages tab. A resident can see all previous messages you sent to them.
- MAKE ONLINE PAYMENTS to your community.
- REVIEW LEDGERS AND BALANCE through an integration with the property managements accounting system.
- UPDATE AND REVIEW PERSONAL INFORMATION such as communication preference, contact information, alternate addresses, alternate contacts, and vehicles.
- SEE PACKAGES currently in possession of your concierge or property management company. This service is most common in gated community or large apartment buildings.
- FILL OUT WORK ORDERS, both common area and unit level. A resident can also review in-process work orders they filled out previously.
- SEE EVENTS within the community. See upcoming cook outs, meetings, and other major events within the community.
- DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS from the document library.
- SELL/BUY ITEMS, or give them away in the community marketplace.
- ANSWER THEIR OWN QUESTIONS with our self-help community knowledge base.
- SUBMIT ELECTRONIC FORMS through or form module. Forms are customizable to each community.
- MANAGE USERNAME/PASSWORDS including updating login information.
- ACCESS THE COMMUNITY EASYSITE which is a separate Pilera product that integrates with the Pilera app, acting as a community website.
- OPT-IN TO AND ACCESS THE RESIDENT DIRECTORY which allows residents to see a list of all the members who have opted to share their address and contact information with the rest of the community.
Residents have a large selection of information and actions they can take within Pilera. Getting them to use Pilera will both improve efficiency and satisfaction.