Show the security capabilities of Pilera.
Pilera uses some of the latest industry technology and standards making it safe for both residents and managers to do all their activities through.
- Passwords are stored encrypted with SHA-512 encryption and hashed repeatedly (Details are kept private for security reasons).
- Passwords are salted with 512 bits to improve security. (Details are kept private for security reasons)
- Site wide lockout policy defends against attempts to break in through brute force.
- We have up to date HTTPS security and is certified with auto-renewal updates.
- Our database is secured with an encrypted SSH certificate and IP blocking.
- We patch our operating systems, software and servers regularly to keep security information recent.