Summary: To manage and maintain occupant insurance in the occupant profile. Residents can also manage and maintain their insurance information if your community utilizes the resident portal.
In the occupant profile, navigate to Occupant Insurance and add the insurance information.
Step by Step:
- Navigate to the Community tab and click on Occupants.
- Select the specific occupant in the search bar or by searching down the list.
- Click on the Occupant Insurance tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on Add Occupant Insurance.
- Add the insurance information and click "Add". Note that name, description, and policy types are required fields. The policy types you can add include content, pet, personal liability, renter, unit, and vehicle.
The insurance tracking module provides a simple way to track all insurance information as well as the insurance expiration dates. Residents can also update their insurance information in the resident web portal.