Summary: To manage and track lease information within the occupant profile. If your HOA community uses a resident web portal, owners can now manage and maintain their unit's lease information.
In the occupant profile, navigate to unit and update the lease information.
Step by Step:
- Navigate to the Community tab and click on Occupants.
- Select the specific occupant in the search bar or by searching down the list.
- Click on the Unit tab on the left-hand side.
- Under Lease, click on the pencil icon to edit the information.
- You can add a variety of information such as lease number, start and end dates, deposit amounts, move in and move out dates, billing, notes and more. Click on Update Lease when you're done updating.
- Navigate to the Reports tab and click on Lease Expiration Reports.
- Enter in the start and end dates along with additional fields that you want to show up in the report.
- Click on Run Report.
- Here's a sample of what the report will look like.
Use Lease Tracking to add and update in-depth lease information and run reports to keep up-to-date with lease expirations.