- Activity Log Templates - Templates for the activity log functionality are a predetermined set of responses that managers can create for their staff to quickly select as a comment/response to activity logs. This saves managers time and eliminates the manual input of redundant information as they manage tasks across multiple communities.
The new activity log templates:
- Can be added to multiple communities at once. This can be done when creating a new template or updating an existing one.
- Can be created by managers who are assigned the Template Admin role. They can add a subject, content, and description to the template. They can also specify whether other community admins/managers are allowed to modify the quick comment in the template or not.
- Rule Violations - Managers can now filter rule violations by staff assignment and pull reports based on the selected criteria.
- Communication credits - We now indicate in the portal whether you have client-level or community-level communication credits. This can be found in the Announcements area in the Communications tab.
- Client Configuration Change Request Form - We've added a new form to the Pilera Resources tab where our clients can request a change to their community's settings (i.e. such as adding or removing a certain functionality).
- New Help Article - We continue to add new help articles to the portal to assist managers and residents in using various Pilera functionality. In the November 27th release, we introduced a new feature to the resident portal, the Community Directory. This month, we've added a new help article for the community directory in the resident portal.