Brief: Content cards is a new feature of Pilera's new website templates. They are located in the Content Freeform HTML text editor.
- Click on the specific page where you would like to add your content cards to.
- You will need to be in admin mode in order to edit content cards on your website. Navigate to the Admin Control panel on the left-hand side of your screen and click on "Admin Mode".
- Click on the blue "+" sign to add content to the column.
- Click on "Content (Freeform HTML Blob)".
- In the text editor that launches on your screen, click on the "Templates" icon as highlighted in the blue box below:
- Select either the "Content Cards - Row of 3" or "Content Cards - Row of 6":
- Next, you will edit the content. To add an image, right click on the image box and click on "Image Properties".
- You can select an image that already exists on a website or add an image from your computer. To add an image that is located on your computer hard-drive, click "Browse Server" and then upload the image. Once done, click "Ok".
- After you have added your images, you can add headings, paragraphs, and text in the button by replacing the default text with your information. Once complete, click on the "Save" button.
Content cards enhance the look and user experience of your website by providing relevant information, graphics, and a button/call to action to direct your resident to another page on your website. When deciding which content card layout to use, plan out the specific content and pages you want your residents to be directed to. Furthermore, you can make your buttons or calls-to-action (CTA), actionable. Some examples of CTA text include "Resident Login", "View & Book Amenities", "Meet the Team", or "Learn More".