Brief: To connect your QuickBooks account to Pilera, you will navigate to QuickBooks Management in the Settings and connect it through a short series of steps on QuickBooks' website.
Step by Step:
- In the community that you wish to reconnect your QuickBooks account to, navigate to "Settings" at the top of the screen and click on "QuickBooks Management".
- To connect the community, click the green "Connect to QuickBooks" button.
- You will automatically be redirected to QuickBooks "Sign In" page. Type in your email address or user ID and password, and then click "Sign In".
- Once you've signed in, you will be prompted to verify your QuickBooks account. The simplest and fastest way will be to have QuickBooks send a verification code to your email. Check the first option, "Get a code emailed to..." and then click "Continue".
- Navigate to your email to retrieve the 6-digit verification code sent to you. Copy the code.
- Navigate back to the QuickBooks verification page. After you have pasted the code, click "Continue".
- Click "Connect" to authorize QuickBooks to share your data with your community's account in Pilera.
- Success! Your QuickBooks account is now connected to your community in Pilera. When you navigate back to the Pilera portal, you will see the integration in action.