The Architecture Change Request allows managers and board members to work directly with residents on their home improvement project requests and approve or reject a request.
Navigate to the ticket area to start working with Architecture Change Requests.
How to get Architecture Change Requests for your communities
The ACR functionality is now a part of the HOA+ product. If you’d like to enable this for your communities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add an architecture change request
- Navigate to “Tickets” and click on “Architecture Change Requests”.
- Click on “Add Architecture Change Request”.
- Enter in the ticket details:
- Add a subject and description for the request.
- Set a due date for the ticket.
- Search for a unit to associate the request with. You can search by using shortcuts provided in the tips box.
- Select the resident account the ticket is for.
- Add in the contact name, email, and phone number.
- Choose to notify the contact by email or not.
- Select occupant permissions for the ACR ticket. Review our article on Occupant Permissions for more information.
- Assign the ticket to yourself or a manager.
- Add attachments.
- Once you’ve completed all the ticket details, click on “Add” to create the ticket.
- To edit and collaborate on a ticket with staff members, click on the “i” or information icon on the specific ticket.
- Click “Add Comment/Change Status/Assign”.
- Select a status from the following options: New, Acknowledged, Approved, In_Progress, In_Review, On Hold, Completed, Cancelled, or Rejected.
- Choose to reassign the ticket or keep it assigned as-is.
- Select the comment visibility: “Managers & Residents See” or “Managers Only See”.
- Choose to notify the contact or managers of the change.
- Add a comment, and click on “Submit”.
- Select a specific community or all communities to display results.
- Select the status, state of the ticket, and who it is assigned to.
- Choose a start and end date to display the ticket results.
- Select the modified date and/or filter by the subject of the ticket.
- Once you’ve selected all of your criteria, click on “Search”. All relevant tickets that match your criteria will be shown.
- You can then download a summary report based on the criteria you searched for by clicking on the “Summary” report on the right-hand side of your screen and specify the email address that should receive the report.
The new Architecture Change Requests helps managers to collaborate with residents on their home improvement/change requests and keep them and other staff informed of the progress.